In an age dominated by PCs and the Internet, can people still get excited about pencils? Yes, they can: Short, long, round, square, smooth, with integrated sharpener and eraser - there is no end to the attractive innovations. The only one pencil of its kind anywhere in the world: Grip 2001. The patented Grip zone prevents fingers from slipping. The ergonomic triangular shape ensures fatigue-free writing. The surface coating is made from environmentally-friendly water-based paint, a technology first introduced by Faber-Castell. The lead is fully bonded with the wood surround, making it particularly break-resistant.
- The popular graphite pencil in a new look.
- Carbon-neutral production.
- Ergonomic triangular shape ensures tireless writing.
- Patented grip zone for a secure, non-slip grip.
- Environmentally-friendly water-based varnish.
- Break-resistant lead due to secural bonding process (SV).
- Barrel colour: red - blue.
- Degree of hardness: B.