Easily connect a single-mode Mini DisplayPort source to DVI-I cable.
Manhattan Active Mini DisplayPort to DVI-I Adapters establish a fast and convenient connection between a media source equipped with a Mini DisplayPort and a DVI display cable. This active adapter overcomes the non-DP++ (dual-mode) video/graphics card's limitations and converts the signal to display. It is ideal for multi-screen gaming, digital signage in retail displays, financial market and other applications. Nickel-plated contacts and full shielding help Manhattan Active Mini DisplayPort to DVI Adapters provide clear and stable video transmissions in UHD, home and office multimedia applications. Durable PVC jackets and molded boots with strain relief help ensure connections remain uninterrupted and steady.
• Connects a Mini DisplayPort source with a DVI-I display cable; backward compatible with DVI-D single link
• Delivers a single, high-quality, active signal to DVI display — ideal for multiple-screen and Single Large Surface (SLS) applications
• Active adapter (signal regeneration) overcomes non-DP++ (dual-mode) video/graphics card limitations and ensures the best connection to Ultra HD monitors, projectors and more
• Ideal for gaming, digital signage, financial and other markets; supports AMD Eyefinity, Nvidia and other multi-display systems
• Supports resolution up to 3840x2160 ([email protected]
• Fully shielded to reduce EMI and other interference sources
• Molded PVC boot and strain relief
• Three-year warranty