Improve speed, accuracy and productivity.
Manhattan Laser Barcode Scanners deliver high-quality scanning for a wide range of data collection functions to help improve routine transactions, automate paper-based processes and increase productivity. The laser scan engine offers speed, accuracy and greater tolerances for reliable service reading popular barcodes at wider distances including UPC, EAN and GS1 DataBar. Easy to implement and simple to use, a built-in keyboard wedge decoder sends scanned data to an active application where it appears as if it was manually typed or directly keyed into the computer. Its versatile switchable USB or PS/2 cable interface integrates with most PCs without an external power supply. With a scan rate of 500 scans per second and an accurate read range of up to 300 mm (12 in.), this model offers a practical daily scanning solution for point-of-sale, shipping, warehousing, office and industrial applications to minimize manual data entry, speed transactions and reduce errors. • Helps speed data entry, reduce errors and improve efficiency – ideal for retail transactions and automated processes
• Keyboard Wedge Decoder displays data as if directly entered from keyboard
• Wide scan field provides quick, accurate reads with up to 500 scans per second up to 300 mm (12 in.) away
• Detects many popular symbologies including UPC, EAN, 1D barcodes, GS1 DataBar Family and more
• Switchable interface with passthrough cable integrates with most PCs
• Easy to install and use without software or special training
• Three-Year Warranty