Easily connect multiple HDMI sources to a single display.
The Manhattan 4K 3-Port HDMI Switch allows media enthusiasts to connect three Ultra-High-Definition (UHD) video sources — including gaming consoles, Blu-ray players, satellite receivers, digital recorders, set-top boxes and other devices — to a single UHD 4K display.
Flexible Solution for Many UHD 4K Applications
With the increased number of UHD media devices, the Manhattan 4K 3-Port HDMI Switch expands the connectivity options for your 4K HDTV, flat-panel display monitor or video projector. The switch automatically detects and selects the active HDMI source and routes the signal to your display. When more than one UHD video source is on at the same time, the included IR controller lets you remotely select a source, or you can select it manually with the switch's built-in button.
Best Possible Image Quality
Full compliance with HDMI and HDCP ensures the Manhattan 4K 3-Port HDMI Switch provides nothing short of high-quality performance and reliability. It delivers cinematic 4K resolution images and supports 3D video, Deep Color as well as LPCM, DTS and Dolby TrueHD audio.
• Connect up to three Ultra-High-Definition (UHD) video sources to a single HDMI display
• Supports automatic switching (when an HD signal is detected) and manual switching (between sources with the push of a button)
• [email protected]
resolution, full 3D video and Deep Color
• Supports video amplifier bandwidth up to 340 MHz, 3.4 Gbps per channel (10.2 Gbps total) for 4Kx2K display
• Supports 48-bit Deep Color (12-bits per channel) and xvYCC (x.vColor)
• Supports compressed DTS-HD Master Audio and 7.1 surround sound as well as Dolby TrueHD and uncompressed LPCM 8 channel audio
• Works with PlayStation and Xbox game systems, Blu-ray players, set-top boxes, satellite receivers and more
• Plug and play
• Gold-plated contacts for corrosion-free connections
• Three-year warranty