Purpose: For disinfection and cleaning of medical instruments, laboratory glassware, anesthesia equipment, endoscopes - rigid and flexible.
Categories: For hospital hygiene and disinfection, Cleaning and disinfection of tools and equipment.
How to use:
- By immersion - bactericidal and fungicidal spectrum of action:
- Concentration 0.25% - 120 minutes of exposure.
- Concentration 0.5% - 30 minutes of exposure.
- Concentration 4.0% - 15 minutes of exposure.
- By immersion - tuberculocidal, sporicidal spectrum of action:
- Concentration 10.0% - 240 minutes of exposure.
- H302 Harmful if swallowed.
- H315 Causes skin irritation.
- H317 May cause an allergic skin reaction.
- H318 Causes serious eye damage.
- H319 Causes severe eye irritation.
- H332 Harmful by inhalation.
- H335 May cause respiratory irritation.
- P102 Keep out of the reach and sight of children.
- P233 Keep the bottle tightly closed.
- P403 Store in a well-ventilated place.
- Protect from heat, sparks , open flame and hot surfaces.
- No smoking.
- P262 Avoid contact with eyes, skin or clothing.
- P305 + P351 + P313 Detergent in eye: Rinse gently with water for a few minutes. Seek medical attention.
READ THE PACKAGE LEAFLET CAREFULLY BEFORE USE!
FOR PROFESSIONAL USE ONLY!
SHELF LIFE: 3 YEARS.
Store in the original package in a dry place.
FOR INDUSTRIAL AND / OR PROFESSIONAL USE ONLY!