Purpose: aldehyde-free detergent for surface disinfection.
Categories: for hospital hygiene and disinfection, cleaning and disinfection of surfaces.
FIELD OF APPLICATION:
- The biocide has bactericidal (including tuberculocidal) and fungicidal action, as the areas of application are: disinfection and cleaning of surfaces (premises, appliances, utensils and hard furniture) in medical and healthcare facilities, food production and trade sites, sites with public use, vehicles and sanitary equipment (sinks, bathtubs, toilet bowls, including chemical toilets), mats in health care facilities.
HOW TO USE:
- By wiping - consumption rate 100ml / m2;
- By spraying - consumption rate 300ml / m2;
- By applying a working solution with a water spray machine - consumption rate 150ml / m2.
Concentration of working solution and duration of action:
- 0.25% for 60 minutes - bactericidal incl. tuberculocidal and fungicidal;
- 0.5% for 30 minutes or 1% for 15 minutes - bactericidal incl. tuberculocidal and fungicidal.
- H314 Causes severe skin burns and eye damage;
- H410 Very toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects.
- P261 Avoid breathing vapors;
- P273 Avoid release to the environment;
- P280 Wear protective gloves, safety goggles, protective clothing, face mask;
- P363 Wash contaminated clothing before reuse;
- P301 + P330 + P331 + P310 IF SWALLOWED: rinse mouth. DO NOT induce vomiting. Call a POISON CENTER or doctor / physician immediately!
- 304 + P340 IF INHALED: Remove victim to fresh air and keep at rest in a position comfortable for breathing.
- P305 + P351 + P338 + P310 EYE CONTACT: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Keep rinsing. Call a POISON CENTER or doctor / physician immediately!
- P501 Dispose of the contents and the bottle in accordance with the regulations.
- FOR PROFESSIONAL USE ONLY!
- SHELF LIFE: 3 YEARS
- Store in the original package in a dry place.