Due to the high workload in the production of hygienic materials, there may be a delay in the execution of our orders and the delivery time may differ from the specified.
Biocide with bactericidal incl. tuberculocidal, virucidal (HBV / HIV, Herpes simplex types 1 and 2, Rota virus), fungicidal action, the areas of application are:
- Hand hygiene and disinfection;
- Surgical hand disinfection;
- Skin disinfection before medical procedures.
Hygienic hand disinfection:
- Bactericidal and fungicidal action - 3 ml./30 sec.
- Tuberculocidal action - 2 x 3 ml./ 60 sec.
Surgical hand disinfection:
- Bactericidal, including tuberculocidal, fungicidal and virucidal action - 2 x 3 ml./ 2 x 2.5 min.
- Type 1 and 2, Herpes simplexRota virus - dousing until dry - 1.5 min.
- Prevention of HBV / HIV - 3 x 3 ml./ 3 x 1 min.
- At risk of HBV / HIV - 3 x 3 ml./5 minutes (2 + 2 + 1).
How to use:
- Rubbing into the skin of the hands of the biocide which is ready for use. Skin disinfection before medical procedures - by rubbing the skin with a swab soaked in the biocide until it dries at an exposure time of 1 minute (bactericidal and fungicidal action).
Amount: 1 l.
- H225 Highly flammable liquids and vapors.
- H319 Causes serious eye irritation.
- H336 May cause drowsiness and dizziness.
- Safety recommedations:
- P210 Keep away from heat, sparks, open flame, hot surfaces. No smoking.
- P260 Do not breathe vapors / aerosols.
- P280 Wear protective gloves, protective clothing, goggles, protective mask.
- P305 + P351 + P338 + P310 Detergent in the eye: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Keep rinsing. Call a POISON CENTER or doctor / physician immediately.
- P403 + P235 Store in a well-ventilated place. Keep the bottle tightly closed.
- 501 Dispose of the contents of the container in accordance with regulations.
- READ THE PACKAGE LEAFLET CAREFULLY BEFORE USE!
- FOR PROFESSIONAL USE ONLY!
- SHELF LIFE: 3 YEARS.
- Store in the original package in a dry place.