The product removes dirt, rust, limescale and urine deposits on toilet bowls, bidets, urinals, joints and heavily soiled sanitary ware, terracotta coatings, bathtubs, facades and swimming pools. Decomposes cement residues, leaves no white limescale stains. It does not contain hydrochloric acid.
Categories: for bathrooms, hygiene for public buildings, hygiene for hotels and recreation establishments.
- Blue liquid
- pH (conc.) = 0.4 pH, (1%) = 2.
- For cleaning faience, terracotta coverings, bathtubs, sanitary facilities and swimming pools, dilution: 1:10 to 1:30;
- For cleaning toilets, urinals and bidets: Apply, wait a few minutes and rinse thoroughly with water. If necessary the process is repeated;
- For cleaning after construction activities, cleaning of concrete and stone facades, dilution: 1:10 to 1:20;
- For daily cleaning and maintenance 1: 100. The treated surfaces are rinsed with water without drying (so as not to destroy the formed protective film).
- The detergent is a mixture of <5% nonionic surfactants, 5-<15% phosphoric acid, flavor, colorant.
- Special instructions: Not suitable for acid-sensitive natural coatings - e.g. marble.
Ecology: in accordance with European requirements for cleaners
detergents. Over 98% of the active ingredients are biodegradable.
More information: The product is diluted with water. Detergent is added to the water.
Packaging: bottle of 1 kg, tube of 6 kg, tube of 2 kg.