Paperblanks Notebook Marie Curie, 180 x 230 mm, hard cover, 72 sheets
Out of stock at the selected store
see product's description
Marie Sklodowska Curie (1867–1934) was a Polish and naturalized French scientist known for her research on radioactivity. Seemingly contradicting the principle of energy conservation, her discoveries forced a reconsideration of the foundation of physics. For this design we have reproduced a page from one of her notebooks.
- 100% recycled binder boards.
- Decorative printed cover paper.
- FSC-certified text paper.
- Threaded stitching and glue, as needed.
- Acid-free sustainable forest paper.
- Number of pages: 144.
- Size: 18 x 23 cm.
Купи на вноски за покупки над 100,01 лв. с ДДС