Verticalizer for children and adults with disabilities Smart offers perfect fixation, thanks to the positioning system, including adjustable knee supports.
The new design of offers lightweight construction, optimal stability and durability. Smart is used to train and ensure correct passive standing patient position.
The verticalizer can be easily used both in a rehabilitation center by a specialist rehabilitator, and at home - by parents and relatives. Additional safety systems, included in the standard equipment, give security to the patient, who feels confident and stable without the need for fixation of the upper limbs.
The product is equipped with a base with transport wheels, thanks to which it can be moved easily and without effort on the part of the assistant. The individual adjustment of the verticalizer to the needs of the patient is done quickly, easily and without tools.
The verticalizer is suitable for the following conditions:
- Cerebral palsy - different forms;
- Brain and brain injuries;
- Multiple and Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis;
- Muscular diseases associated with paralysis and paresis;
- Genetic disorders associated with paresis;
- Conditions after brain and spinal injuries
- Frame with wheels equipped with brakes;
- Pelvic support with belt;
- Chest support with belt;
- Knee stabilizer (adjustable);
- Fasteners for the steps;
The table can be used for play by the younger users, which distracts them and supports prolonged therapy.
User height: up to 200 cm.
User weight: up to 95 kg.
Product weight: 26 kg.
Warranty period: 2 years.